directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VMs @ oxylos down
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:27:55 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> Felix Knecht wrote:
>> Does anybody has an idea why all VMs on vmhost0.oxylos.org have gone
>> down?
>>
>> Felix
>>

> Still down this morning. I don't have access to those machine. I will
> ask Alex what's going on.

I could startup the VMs again, but this wouldn't explain why they are
down/if there's a special reason for them to be down.

> Otherwise, I think we should rely on ASF machines for things like
> continuus build. Infra has set up a continuum instance on their
> managed servers, maybe it's time to move our builds there ?

I thought that at that time the reason to do it on oxylos was to take
some load of the ASF machines (at least I thought this was what Alex
mentioned).
Do you know if the have a sandbox to test the configurations and build
commands?

> We also have a link on Oxylos for our source xref and reports, we may
> ask infra about a place to store those infos on some infra servers too.

This would also make it easier/possible to have the snapshots deploy on
the ASF snapshot repository.