directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject ADS-MINA2 megerd into trunk
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:11:42 GMT
Hi guys,

just to inform you that I successfully merged the ads-mina2 branch into
the trunk.

I still have to fix a couple of failing tests, due to some changes I
have done in the search handler (related to the paged-search control).
Nothing bad, just some problem to manage the size-limit value. I'm
working on it.

Basically, the main change is the switch from MINA 1.1 to MINA 2. It was
a two months effort, and I'm quite happy to have it done. The last few
things to fix are to get the DNS service working again, plus some
configuration tunning.

This is now the last effort before the 1.5.5 release, we have a few
dozens of bugs and improvement to fix. I will provide a report about
that next week.

Thanks !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny