directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedding ApacheDS as a Web Application
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 23:00:15 GMT
BerkOFF wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've just tried that example and face serous problem.
> The web app is deploying and server starting without any problem. I'm able
> to connect to the server and fetch data from it. However I'm unable to
> modify existing data and populate new one. I just getting LDAP exception
> OBJECT_NOT_FOUND. Could you please suggest me anything?

Which version ? Can you provide the log you get ?

(Blind guess : you are using ADS 1.5.4, and you are trying to inject
some new data into a partiton like dc=example,dc=org, without having
create the associated context entry. In this case, you have to inject a
first entry withing the partition suffix)
> Thanks in advance,
> Sergey.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny