directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <seelm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Upgrade Apache DS 1.5.1 --> 1.5.4 server.xml configuration 2nd
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 17:05:33 GMT
Hi Dominic,

please take a look to [1], it describes how to configure your own
partition in server.xml. I think you could adopt this schema to your
interceptor. However I'm not sure about your own authenticator.
Hopefully this is a first step.

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1]
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/61-how-to-write-a-simple-custom-partition-for-apacheds.html

Dominic Stampfli schrieb:

>>Hi,
>

>>sorry if it takes some time...
>

>>So you have defined your own partition, interceptor and authenticator ?
>

> Hi,
>

> yes right.
>

> This all works fine with version 1.5.1.
>

> But the structure <http://dict.tu-chemnitz.de/english-german/structure.html> of
the server.xml in version 1.5.4 is completely different.