directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] Toward 1.4.0, what about a roadmap ?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 11:10:44 GMT
Hi guys,

Studio 1.3.0 has been released last week, and it's a good news. Since we
released it (9 days ago), more than 1800 dowloads have occured (this is
200 per day !)

Its time to start working on 1.4.0, and it may be interesting to get
some feedback from our users, and also gather the ideas we have at
Directory, compiling a roadmap for the next version, and may be for the
version after the next version.

Maybe it could be a good idea to ask the users about what they want to
have in 1.4.0 too (I'm currently only posting on the dev list).

wdyt ?

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com