directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Custine" <chris.cust...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is apacheds-all used?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 16:15:14 GMT
Ok, so it sounds like there is no official usage, but it is used for
convenience.  If it is OK with everyone, I would like to start committing
some minor changes to turn this apacheds-all into an OSGi bundle for
embedding in OSGi containers.  In other words, these changes should allow
the continued use as a jar file and will add the necessary manifest entries
to begin using it as an OSGi bundle.  It is a small step so there shouldn't
be any major effects.

Chris

--
Chris Custine