directory-dev mailing list archives

From hayart <>
Subject which EQUALITY value can I define for string value?
Date Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:34:24 GMT

I have created attribute in the following way

Attributes attrs = new BasicAttributes(true);
                attrs.put("NUMERICOID", "");
                attrs.put("NAME", "reportsto");
                attrs.put("DESC", "Standard LDAP attribute type");
                attrs.put("EQUALITY", "integerOrderingMatch");
                attrs.put("SYNTAX", "");
                attrs.put("SINGLE-VALUE", "true");

now I can not insert C785694 value, (synt. error)
which value  can I define for EQUALITY  attribute for inserting  "C785694"
I try "octetStringMatch", but still can not insert the value.

Sent from the Apache Directory Project mailing list archive at

View raw message