I'm working on embedding apacheds in a custom container.  I'm running into a problem with the following line in AbstractBootstrapSchema:

private static final String DEFAULT_PACKAGE_NAME = AbstractBootstrapSchema.class.getPackage().getName();

The classloader I'm using does not set the package field, so when this class is loaded I'm getting a NullPointerException.  I'm looking to see if I can change the classloader somehow, but my reading of the Classload docs indicates getPackage() is allowed to return null.

-- x