directory-dev mailing list archives: November 2008

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Juergen Weber Re: Embedded Server - Sample Mon, 17 Nov, 13:58
Juergen Weber Javadoc on web site Mon, 17 Nov, 15:05
Juergen Weber Re: Javadoc on web site Mon, 17 Nov, 15:23
Juergen Weber Re: Javadoc on web site Tue, 18 Nov, 08:51
Kiran Ayyagari Re: svn commit: r709903 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src: main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/BooleanNormalizer.java test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/BooleanNormalizerTest.java Mon, 03 Nov, 11:17
Kiran Ayyagari Re: svn commit: r709903 - in /directory/shared/trunk/ldap/src: main/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/BooleanNormalizer.java test/java/org/apache/directory/shared/ldap/schema/BooleanNormalizerTest.java Mon, 03 Nov, 15:29
Kiran Ayyagari Re: Trying to write a simple partition example Tue, 04 Nov, 05:31
Kiran Ayyagari [SHARED-LDAP] new methods in DateUtils class Sat, 08 Nov, 19:39
Kiran Ayyagari Re: [SHARED-LDAP] new methods in DateUtils class Sun, 09 Nov, 08:43
Kiran Ayyagari Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Wed, 12 Nov, 14:54
Kiran Ayyagari Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Sat, 15 Nov, 20:17
Kiran Ayyagari Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4 Mon, 17 Nov, 12:46
Kiran Ayyagari Re: Javadoc on web site Mon, 17 Nov, 15:43
Kiran Ayyagari (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSHARED-20) Modify the BooleanSyntaxChecker to accept the value TRUE/FALSE in lower case Sun, 02 Nov, 14:25
Kiran Ayyagari (JIRA) [jira] Assigned: (DIRSHARED-20) Modify the BooleanSyntaxChecker to accept the value TRUE/FALSE in lower case Sun, 02 Nov, 16:12
Kiran Ayyagari (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (DIRSHARED-20) Modify the BooleanSyntaxChecker to accept the value TRUE/FALSE in lower case Fri, 14 Nov, 15:00
Kiran Ayyagari (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-428) Same Name for attribute type and objectclass Fri, 28 Nov, 07:40
Lorenz Breu [ApacheDS]: Error in Kerberos part when building Fri, 21 Nov, 09:40
Lorenz Breu [ApacheDS]: Error in Kerberos part when building Fri, 21 Nov, 09:41
Luke Daley (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSERVER-1282) Unit testing documentation is out of date Mon, 24 Nov, 01:27
Luke Daley (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSERVER-1282) Unit testing documentation is out of date Thu, 27 Nov, 22:36
Luke Daley (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSERVER-1282) Unit testing documentation is out of date Sat, 29 Nov, 04:22
Mark Derricutt Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4 Sun, 23 Nov, 04:10
Michael Ibbeken Setting Up Custom SSLContext for Ldaps Server Mon, 10 Nov, 14:59
Michael Ibbeken RE: Setting Up Custom SSLContext for Ldaps Server Tue, 11 Nov, 13:05
Norval Hope Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Mon, 17 Nov, 00:06
Norval Hope Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Mon, 17 Nov, 10:41
Norval Hope stability of AD trunk Thu, 27 Nov, 03:02
Norval Hope Re: stability of AD trunk Thu, 27 Nov, 11:08
Norval Hope Re: stability of AD trunk Thu, 27 Nov, 11:11
Norval Hope Re: stability of AD trunk Fri, 28 Nov, 03:36
Norval Hope Re: stability of AD trunk Fri, 28 Nov, 05:18
Norval Hope Re: stability of AD trunk Fri, 28 Nov, 11:53
Norval Hope (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSERVER-1292) Enabling NIS schema causes core-integ unit test to NPE Fri, 28 Nov, 11:51
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Wed, 12 Nov, 14:45
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Wed, 12 Nov, 15:24
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [MINA 2.0 porting] Current status, take 2 Fri, 14 Nov, 09:00
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [MINA 2.0 porting] Current status, take 2 Fri, 14 Nov, 14:47
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Tue, 18 Nov, 15:37
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Tue, 18 Nov, 15:39
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Tue, 18 Nov, 16:06
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [ANNOUNCE] Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 released Mon, 24 Nov, 14:17
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot [Studio] Apache Directory Studio Internationalization Tue, 25 Nov, 11:28
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [STUDIO] New Plugins -> Externalize String Thu, 27 Nov, 09:33
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: stability of AD trunk Thu, 27 Nov, 10:33
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Re: [Site] Modification on cwiki not publiched on directory.apache.org Fri, 28 Nov, 00:15
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot Away for three weeks Fri, 28 Nov, 23:27
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSTUDIO-426) Overwritten hashCode() method should not use super.hashCode() Wed, 12 Nov, 14:39
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (DIR-217) Website clean-up and .htaccess Fri, 14 Nov, 15:20
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSERVER-1286) Windows service always created with default installation path Wed, 19 Nov, 11:15
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Assigned: (DIRSERVER-1286) Windows service always created with default installation path Wed, 19 Nov, 11:15
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Closed: (DIRSERVER-1250) An error (noSuchObject - code32) should be raised when trying to delete an entry that does not exist Thu, 20 Nov, 17:22
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-397) request for multi-language GUI Tue, 25 Nov, 11:21
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Updated: (DIRSTUDIO-397) Request for multi-language GUI Tue, 25 Nov, 11:25
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-397) Request for multi-language GUI Fri, 28 Nov, 12:23
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 09:54
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 10:58
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 11:16
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 12:20
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 13:52
Richard Smith (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Thu, 27 Nov, 09:57
Ruben (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSTUDIO-425) Please provide the eclipse update site as zipfile Fri, 07 Nov, 00:53
Ruben (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-425) Please provide the eclipse update site as zipfile Fri, 07 Nov, 01:36
Stefan Seelmann Re: [SHARED-LDAP] new methods in DateUtils class Sat, 08 Nov, 21:38
Stefan Seelmann Re: [VOTE] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 Wed, 12 Nov, 19:14
Stefan Seelmann [Studio] Discussion about the release model Tue, 18 Nov, 16:52
Stefan Seelmann Re: Backend recovery Thu, 20 Nov, 23:51
Stefan Seelmann Re: [STUDIO] New Plugins -> Externalize String Thu, 27 Nov, 09:44
Stefan Seelmann Re: [STUDIO] New Plugins -> Externalize String Thu, 27 Nov, 11:00
Stefan Seelmann Re: [STUDIO] New Plugins -> Externalize String Thu, 27 Nov, 11:03
Stefan Seelmann Re: [STUDIO] New Plugins -> Externalize String Thu, 27 Nov, 21:05
Stefan Seelmann Re: svn commit: r721277 - in /directory/studio/trunk: connection-ui/src/main/resources/org/apache/directory/studio/connection/ui/widgets/ ldapbrowser-ui/src/main/java/org/apache/directory/studio/ldapbrowser/ui/editors/schemabrowser/ ldapbrowser-ui/src/main... Thu, 27 Nov, 22:17
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Created: (DIRSERVER-1287) Substring search with special chars not working Mon, 10 Nov, 16:05
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Resolved: (DIRSERVER-1287) Substring search with special chars not working Mon, 10 Nov, 18:45
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Resolved: (DIRSERVER-1181) Too many results when using searchfilter with escaped asterisks \2A Mon, 10 Nov, 19:37
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-430) NullPointer exception when fetching children of a node Wed, 26 Nov, 10:54
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-431) LdifEnumeration should extend Iterable Wed, 26 Nov, 16:38
Stefan Seelmann (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIRSTUDIO-431) LdifEnumeration should extend Iterable Wed, 26 Nov, 21:41
Stefan Zoerner Trying to write a simple partition example Mon, 03 Nov, 20:11
Stefan Zoerner Re: Trying to write a simple partition example Tue, 04 Nov, 07:30
Stefan Zoerner Re: Trying to write a simple partition example Tue, 04 Nov, 20:09
Stefan Zoerner Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Sat, 15 Nov, 21:42
Stefan Zoerner Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Sun, 16 Nov, 17:29
Stefan Zoerner Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ] Mon, 17 Nov, 09:12
Stefan Zoerner Question on Partition interface: javadoc outdated? Wed, 26 Nov, 21:39
Stefan Zoerner [Site] Modification on cwiki not publiched on directory.apache.org Thu, 27 Nov, 20:10
Stefan Zoerner Re: [Site] Modification on cwiki not publiched on directory.apache.org Thu, 27 Nov, 20:21
Stefan Zoerner [ApacheDS Docs] Writing a simple custom partition for ApacheDS Fri, 28 Nov, 19:26
Stefan Zoerner trunk vs. apacheds-mina2 branch Fri, 28 Nov, 22:28
Stefan Zoerner Re: trunk vs. apacheds-mina2 branch Sat, 29 Nov, 21:03
Stefan Zoerner Re: trunk vs. apacheds-mina2 branch Sun, 30 Nov, 20:31
Stephen More (JIRA) [jira] Commented: (DIR-237) Implementing an alternative Backend 1.5.x Thu, 13 Nov, 20:54
Tim Bond Problem with AbstractBootstrapSchema Tue, 04 Nov, 02:04
Yeliz Eseryel Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon Sun, 02 Nov, 16:38
Yeliz Eseryel Re: Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon Mon, 03 Nov, 22:06
Yeliz Eseryel Re: Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon Mon, 03 Nov, 22:08
Yeliz Eseryel Re: Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon Tue, 04 Nov, 16:21
Yeliz Eseryel Re: Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon Tue, 04 Nov, 17:49
rohita Re: [MINA] Apparent DEADLOCK in com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner Fri, 21 Nov, 19:11
x [ApacheDS] Problem with AbstratctBootstrapSchema Wed, 05 Nov, 16:43
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 201470
Mar 2014245
Feb 2014203
Jan 2014127
Dec 2013234
Nov 2013195
Oct 201361
Sep 2013133
Aug 2013271
Jul 2013177
Jun 2013290
May 2013406
Apr 2013267
Mar 2013160
Feb 2013274
Jan 2013188
Dec 2012204
Nov 2012190
Oct 2012305
Sep 2012125
Aug 201260
Jul 2012120
Jun 201250
May 2012224
Apr 2012154
Mar 2012157
Feb 2012359
Jan 2012277
Dec 2011187
Nov 2011219
Oct 2011294
Sep 2011188
Aug 2011332
Jul 2011175
Jun 2011278
May 2011293
Apr 2011220
Mar 2011263
Feb 2011603
Jan 2011532
Dec 2010359
Nov 2010441
Oct 2010245
Sep 2010362
Aug 2010275
Jul 2010216
Jun 2010487
May 2010628
Apr 2010149
Mar 2010385
Feb 2010154
Jan 2010273
Dec 2009197
Nov 2009368
Oct 2009350
Sep 2009178
Aug 2009381
Jul 2009194
Jun 2009148
May 2009352
Apr 2009376
Mar 2009606
Feb 2009447
Jan 2009273
Dec 2008276
Nov 2008301
Oct 2008316
Sep 2008781
Aug 2008568
Jul 2008534
Jun 2008373
May 2008226
Apr 2008436
Mar 2008645
Feb 2008463
Jan 2008529
Dec 2007337
Nov 2007333
Oct 2007565
Sep 2007649
Aug 2007801
Jul 2007512
Jun 2007721
May 2007914
Apr 20071089
Mar 2007888
Feb 2007610
Jan 2007733
Dec 2006444
Nov 2006427
Oct 2006316
Sep 2006291
Aug 2006631
Jul 2006375
Jun 2006298
May 2006221
Apr 2006185
Mar 2006224
Feb 2006553
Jan 2006737
Dec 2005572
Nov 2005718
Oct 2005657
Sep 2005540
Aug 2005552
Jul 2005303
Jun 2005483
May 2005483
Apr 2005344
Mar 2005572
Feb 2005499
Jan 2005402
Dec 2004807
Nov 2004226
Oct 2004187
Sep 2004200
Aug 2004132
Jul 2004197
Jun 2004131
May 2004112
Apr 2004328
Mar 2004214
Feb 2004130
Jan 2004170
Dec 2003213
Nov 2003166