directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Emmanuel Lecharny" <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Discussion about the release model
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2008 01:14:12 GMT
Usually, we use milestones for new features, and RC for something
which is supposed to be OK, except that we need some user's feedback,
as testing a GUI needs human tests. So RC is the best way to get some
feedback, and fix the minor (sometime major) problems we might have.

At some point, when no bug report is produced for a RC, we onsider
that the RC (which is a release candidate, so to speak), can be the
released.

So waiting for the release is sane, but testing the RC helps too :)

--
Regards,
Cordialement,