directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Site] Modification on cwiki not publiched on directory.apache.org
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:15:20 GMT
Hi guys,

Exactly, we fixed the website and no longer proxying to the CWiki machine.
The website is now rsynced every hour (1:00 am, 2:00 am, etc.) from the
confuence export.

If you need to update the website and don't want to wait, you can run one of
the script at the root of the directory website on people.apache.org (/www/
directory.apache.org)

Hope this helps,
Pierre-Arnaud