directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject [Studio] Apache Directory Studio Internationalization
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:28:23 GMT
Hi all,

I'd like to launch a new thread on Internationalization of Apache Directory
Studio.

I saw Felix started to work on DIRSTUDIO-397(Request for multi-language
GUI), and I think it's a great thing... :)
Studio is now stabilizing and unless with new plugins and new features
introduction, we will not touch the strings used in the UI that much.

He started to work on the German translation.
When I'll have some time I'd be able to work on the French translation.

I was wondering, maybe we could launch a request mail on our users list to
find people interested in helping us translate Studio in other languages.
WDYT ?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-397