directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk vs. apacheds-mina2 branch
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:53:56 GMT
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> Hi Emmanuel,
>
> Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:
>> Well, I was expecting MINA 2.0.0-M4 to be released earlier, but it
>> seems like it will take a couple of more weeks. So I think that it's
>> best to work on the branch from now on. I will do a merge this week
>> end (trunk into branch) and we will merge back as soon as MINA
>> 2.0.0-M4 will be ready.
>
> There are two branches, apacheds-mina2 and ads-mina2.0. I guess one of
> them is obsolete. Shouldn't we remove it?
No, in fact, both are necessary. The ads-mina2.0 branch is equivalent to
apacheds-with-dependencies. The other one (apacheds-mina2) is the
apacheds sub-project.

I should have named the first branch ads-mina2-with-dependencies, making
things crystal clear...

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com