directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: trunk vs. apacheds-mina2 branch
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 23:45:54 GMT
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Currently I see a lot of activity in the apacheds-mina2 branch. I
> planned to improve the javadoc of the partition related interfaces.
> Does it make sense to do this on trunk? Or should I do that in
> apacheds-mina2? Is there any schedule for a merge?
Well, I was expecting MINA 2.0.0-M4 to be released earlier, but it seems
like it will take a couple of more weeks. So I think that it's best to
work on the branch from now on. I will do a merge this week end (trunk
into branch) and we will merge back as soon as MINA 2.0.0-M4 will be ready.

> Thanks in advance,
>     Stefan

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny