directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Zoerner <ste...@labeo.de>
Subject Question on Partition interface: javadoc outdated?
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2008 21:39:56 GMT
Hi all,

I am obviously not an expert on this architecture stuff. But I assume,
this is outdated. The current javadoc of the
org.apache.directory.server.core.partition.Partition interface tells us

"An interfaces that bridges between underlying JNDI entries and JNDI
Context API."

But JNDI has been removed from the core. Right?

What would be a better short description?

Other question on javadoc:
class AddOperationContext from
org.apache.directory.server.core.interceptor.context states the following:

"A Add context used for Interceptors. It contains all the informations
needed for the add operation, and used by all the interceptors."

This is still correct, but it is used in Partition as well. Suggestion:

"An Add context used for interceptors and partitions ... "

What do you think?
If it is ok, I'll fix these docs (many other occurrences in other
OpContexts ...).

Greetings from Hamburg,
     Stefan