directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Loading custom schemas with AbstractServerTest under 1.5.4
Date Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:44:59 GMT
Mark Derricutt wrote:
> For our own tests we opted for #2, however, it'd be great if someone
> extracted the "export to LDIF" code from Studio so that it could be called
> to convert a schema to LdifReader.  That'd be a good compromise I think.

If you mean, convert from schema format to LDIF format, the code already
exists in the independent subproject shared-converted (in shared). There
are plenty of tests which can be used to create a working tool.

A good idea would be to create a command line toold to provide such a
conversion, something which should be drafted in a couple of hours, IMO.
(and if someone provide it, we will be very pleased to integrate it in
the project !)

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com