directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Partition configurations [was Re: [CONF] Apache Directory SandBox: Draft - ... ]
Date Sat, 15 Nov 2008 20:54:28 GMT
Kiran Ayyagari schrieb:
> hi Felix,
>
>    I have a question(am not a spring expert)

And I'm not a ApacheDS expert at all :-)

 if the partition bean gets
> loaded
>    dynamically then where can we change its configuration e.x adding a new
>    index to the partition.

This would then probably be in the bean configuration within the partition jar - you would
need to redeploy the jar with
the new bean configuration containing the index now and then restart the ds server. Probably
instead of changing the
server.xml and restart the ds server (or does it reloads the configuration automagically when
it has changed - I don't
know).