directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [MINA 2.0 porting] Current status, take 2
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 18:47:27 GMT
Hi guys,

I have fixed one major bug in MINA (I must admit that I introduced the
bug, too ;), and had to fix the LdapProcotolHandler, as the API has
changed between 1.x and 2.X (of course, the change is not documented ...)

So far, things are going way better. All the integration tests are passing !

I still have a problem with server-xml, which is very strange, as the
server itself works well, with the very same server.xml file. I guess
there is some classpath issue with MAVEN. I would appreciate some help
on this part of the build :)

In order to get everything working, you have to checkout MINA trunk and
build it, as we are depending on MINA 2.0.0-M4.

So we are closed to have a ADS built on top of MINA 2 :)

Last thing I have to do is to conduct some performance tests, just to
see if we got some improvement from this important change.

I will let you know !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com