directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS] Problem with AbstratctBootstrapSchema
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:59:17 GMT
x wrote:
> Emmanuel,
>
> I was working with 1.5.4, but I'm now trying with the 1.5.5 source.  I made
> the fix to set the package name, but now I am getting this stack trace:

Ok, nothing serious. Just do that :

cd apacheds/bootstrap-partition
mvn clean install

and it will work.

This DBFILES file is containing all the LDAP elements needed to
bootstrap the server (the metabase), but sadly, if you simply build the
server, then do a mvn eclipse:eclipse, this file is wipped out.

To summarize, if you want to build ADS :
- goto your root project (you will have the apacheds, shared, project,
daemon  and install subdirectories there)
- mvn clean install
- mvn eclipse:eclipse
- cd apacheds/bootstrap-partition
- mvn clean install