directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Bond" <xip...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with AbstractBootstrapSchema
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 02:04:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm working on embedding apacheds in a custom container.  I'm running into a
problem with the following line in AbstractBootstrapSchema:

private static final String DEFAULT_PACKAGE_NAME =
AbstractBootstrapSchema.class.getPackage().getName();

The classloader I'm using does not set the package field, so when this class
is loaded I'm getting a NullPointerException.  I'm looking to see if I can
change the classloader somehow, but my reading of the Classload docs
indicates getPackage() is allowed to return null.

-- x