directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Yeliz Eseryel" <yeliz2...@alum.syracuse.edu>
Subject Meeting Apache Directory Members at ApacheCon
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2008 16:38:44 GMT
Hey Everyone,
Sorry to hear that Emmanuel is not coming to New Orleans. Who is
coming this year?
Hoping to catch up with you guys again.

For those of you who may not know me. I am doing research on Open
Source team dynamics. I've been studying Directory for my dissertation
and have been talking to you guys for a year or more. I am hoping to
finish this project this year and publish a bunch of papers, which is
a good promotion for you guys.
I will be walking around with a pith helmet. I would love it if you
guys would please walk up to me and introduce yourselves.
Attached are a couple of pictures from Linux conference of me and
Ersin in Turkey.
Cheers,
Yeliz.

--
Yeliz Eseryel
Ph.D Candidate in Information Science & Technology

Uğur Yeliz Eseryel
Bilişim Bilimi ve Teknolojisi Doktora Öğrencisi
Siraküs Evrenkenti :)

TÜRKÇE KONUŞ!!!!
evde, arabada, kafede, okulda, genel ağda [internet], telefonda,
arkadaşınla, ailenle, öğretmenlerinle, müdürünle, dostunla, mesaj
yazarken, mektup yazarken, e-posta yazarken, olay anlatırken, kitap
anlatırken, dedikodu yaparken, öğrenirken, öğretirken, sorarken,
cevaplarken TÜRKÇE KONUŞ...