directory-dev mailing list archives

From Juergen Weber <webe...@gmail.com>
Subject Embedded Server - Sample
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 15:09:22 GMT

Hi,

I tried the Using ApacheDS for unit tests page using ds 1.5.4:
http://directory.apache.org/apacheds/1.5/using-apacheds-for-unit-tests.html

The Creating a blank test part seems to work, but the Creating our own
partition part needs some classes I cannot find (starting with
MutablePartitionConfiguration).

Has somebody a sample that works with the current server?

Then, couldn't the code to set up a standard server, partitions and so on,
not be moved completely into
apacheds-server-unit-1.5.4.jar or into a DS jar, so one would only code
Magic.startUPCompleteServer() ?

Also it would be nice if the environment for InitialContext would not need a
reference to configurations.

I'd like to unittest some jldap LDAPModifyRequests using DS. Still easier
were if one could just convert LDAPModifyRequests into LDAPEntries which one
could use to test attributes, but I don't see how this conversion could be
done.

Thanks,
Juergen