directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff MAURY" <jeffma...@jeffmaury.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheDS]: Error in Kerberos part when building
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:58:52 GMT
I had also some problem with the server build, and I solved them by removing
the org/apache/directory folder from my local repository. But this was
before Emmanuel did the move to Mina 2.

Regards
Jeff MAURY

--
La mélancolie c'est communiste
Tout le monde y a droit de temps en temps

Miossec (2006)

http://www.jeffmaury.com
http://riadiscuss.jeffmaury.com
http://www.lastfm.fr/listen/user/jeffmaury/personal