Oh yeah. That's a very good idea!

I'm pretty confident it will work now (as it's working on the CI server).

I'm going to test that.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:44 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> We're almost there...
>
> This time it's not failing, but it is trying to deploy the
> distribution on p.a.o, instead of using the altDeploymentRepository
> property.
>
> See the log attached to this mail.
>
> Any hints about that?

If this are the just fixed dist from the studio/studio deploy-file
you'll need to add similar to your settings.xml as I did on the Ci
server and adapt it to your needs (e.g. profile ...). deploy:deploy-file
doesn't seems to respect altDeploymentRepository but only accepts a url.
Otherwise it's taken from Apache TLP pom pointing to p.a.o.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">
 <profiles>
   <profile>
     <id>CI</id>
     <properties>

<studio.dist.url>${pom.distributionManagement.snapshotRepository.url}</studio.dist.url>
     </properties>
   </profile>
 </profiles>
</settings>