We're almost there...

This time it's not failing, but it is trying to deploy the distribution on p.a.o, instead of using the altDeploymentRepository property.

See the log attached to this mail.

Any hints about that?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:12 PM, Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa@marcelot.net> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 4:06 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
IIRC there was any reason (?) in the beginning that this didn't worked,
so I used 'jar'. But your right -if 'pom' works now let's do it.

I've not tested this yet. But I'm sure it could work.
As we're not producing any usable jar, but multiple distributions in zip or tar.gz (that have their own deployment configuration, I was thinking a 'pom' packaging is more appropriate than 'jar'.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud