Hi Felix,

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
I think we should put this deployment into a profile CI (exists already
somewhere) to have it deployed only when using this profile.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

> I'm also wondering if it makes sense to deploy the distributions
> during the 'release' phase, because only one distribution (the one for
> your OS) will be generated and not all the distribution.
You can add the profiles for the missing OSs to generate the dists.

Yeah, it's true. I didn't think at that.
We could add that the configuration of the release plugin.
But, once again, the deployed distributions won't be the final ones for Mac OS X and Windows.
The question is "Is this really a problem?"... I don't know... Maybe not...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud