One more mail to report the status.

I fixed the issue with the javadoc generation.

Now I have an issue with the deployment of the distributions.
It looks like Maven is trying to upload the distributions to the Oxylos CI machine.

I'm wondering if this part of the build should not be defined in a specific CI plugin.
WDYT ?

I'm also wondering if it makes sense to deploy the distributions during the 'release' phase, because only one distribution (the one for your OS) will be generated and not all the distribution.
Furthermore, these distributions are not the final packages that will be exposed on the website.
For a few of them, an extra task is needed to get the final release file:
WDYT ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud