Guys,

The "release:prepare" goal is working! ;) At last...

Here are the few modifications I had to do to make it work:
I tested the generated jars and distribution and they are working very well.

If everyone if ok with these modification, I'd like to apply them on trunk.
WDYT ?

Unfortunately, I was not able to test the deployment using the "release:perform" goal because Studio's pom refers to TLP pom version 13 which does not allow us to change the remote repository.
Maybe, we can release the TLP pom version 14, so I can try this.
WDYT ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud