This time it works great!
2 min 23 sec (in fastbuild) against 6 min. 38 sec (in normal build).

And "mvn clean install" really works too...

The only ugly thing is this pretty well named "!must_stay_empty_property" property, but there's nothing we can do about it.
I tried the "<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>" flag but it's not working because:
"All profiles that are active by default are automatically deactivated when a profile in the pom is activated on the command line or through its activation config." as it is mentioned in this page [1].

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] - http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Héhé...
>
> I've just seen the "!" trick on this page [1], and wanted to share
> this with you on the ML.
>
> You got me... ;)

Hehe I was on the same page :-[