Hi Felix,

I tried various fixes to make our tweak for the help plugins work, but I could not find one working.

The only solution I see is to get rid of the help-pom.xml file and duplicate the generation code in each help plugin project.
But this is a very "bad" and "ugly" solution...

Maybe you see another solution we could use ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud