directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" <pamarce...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC2
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 15:56:48 GMT
Hi all,

Following the release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1, I'd like to
propose a vote for the release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC2.

We've found a major bug in the RC1 which causes embedded Apache DS servesr
to fail during their launches.
This bug was due to a problem configuration of the Maven Release plugin
which lead to missing dependencies in the deployed artifact.
This is fixed now.

We've also fixed 2 typos in the IDs of some decorators in the Schema Editor.

If there's no objection, I'd like this vote to be only opened for 48 hours
instead of the standard 72 hours (as the features has already been voted in
the last vote), so we can release a fixed version on Monday.

Let's vote now:
[ ] +1 | Release Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC2
[ ] +/-0 | Abstain
[ ] -1 | Do NOT release Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC2

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud