directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] error while starting the server from studio on Ubuntu
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 14:39:35 GMT
Hi all,

I was able to reproduce it and fix it ...

Looks like we need to modify the list of goals used by the Release plugin
(when performing the release) from "<goals>deploy</goals>" to
"<goals>install deploy</goals>" to have the dependencies in the jar... This
is very weird but it works...

I'll relaunch a vote for releasing a new version today.

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud