directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] error while starting the server from studio on Ubuntu
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 16:05:10 GMT
Hi Kiran,

Actually, Emmanuel found the issue. The Apache DS dependencies are not
there...
I don't know why but Maven did not copy the dependencies when I released the
plugin.
Everything is well set up in the pom.xml and it works when I compile and
install the plugin (using mvn clean install) but for some reason it does not
work when releasing.

I need to do more release test to see what's going on... But at least we
have the cause...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud