directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] error while starting the server from studio on Ubuntu
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:23:33 GMT
Hi Kiran,

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Kiran Ayyagari <ayyagarikiran@gmail.com>wrote:

>   I have encountered the below error while trying to start a server
> instance in studio.
>
>  java.lang.NullPointerException
>       at
> org.apache.directory.studio.apacheds.ApacheDsPluginUtils.copyLibrary(ApacheDsPluginUtils.java:200)

I can confirm this. I dropped my ".ApacheDirectoryStudio" folder and got
this error. It was working fun when I did my testing before the release...
This is odd...

Also note that there seems to be some keybinding conflicts. Have attached
> the complete .log file.

I also have this but there's less to worry about on this one... It does not
make the application fail...

The help icon seems to be missing at all places -
http://ehaez.notlong.com/(a screenshot )

Yep, this is because of the new Eclipse 3.4 dependencies... I have no idea
why it does not find this icon... I've spent a few hours looking for a
solution but I don't understand why it does that...

Thanks for the reports, I'll try to fix them...

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud