directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:01:04 GMT
Ok, I've managed to release the TLP pom.

I had to replace the id of the people.apache.org from
'<id>people.apache.org</id>'
to '<id>apache.releases</id>'.
However it's working very well as I have to type my password everytime Maven
wants to upload something... (and that's a lot of times).

The situation is different for the release of shared. It stops in middle
because I don't have the correct rights on a file.

[INFO]
        [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
        [INFO]
        [INFO] Error installing artifact's metadata: Error while deploying
metadata: SCP terminated with error: 'scp: /www/
people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/directory/shared/shared-ldap-jndi/maven-metadata.xml:
Permission denied'

    [INFO]
        [INFO]
        [INFO] Total time: 7 minutes 32 seconds
        [INFO] Finished at: Mon Oct 13 19:54:39 CEST 2008
        [INFO] Final Memory: 33M/63M
        [INFO]
        [INFO]

Alex, could you please add write rights for the group please ? Thanks.

Until this problem is fixed, I'll delete the uploaded files.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud