directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:02:26 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

No problem... ;)

However, this is not over yet... I'm still having trouble to release all the
projects we need to.

The problem is that in the deploy goal, Maven ask for my password to deploy
the file while it's already provided in my settings.xml file.
If I enter my password, it fails. I think this is because my username on
this machine is 'pajbam' and my people.apache.org username is 'pamarcelot'.

Does not anyone has an idea how I can configure this correctly?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud