directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Shared does not currently build (was Re: [VOTE] [Results] [Studio] Release of Apache Directory Studio 1.3.0 RC1)
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 09:43:40 GMT
Hi all,

According to Emmanuel's commit log "First version with MINA 2.0.0-M3", I
think he committed a wrong pom.xml file as the Mina version in this file is
'2.0.0-M4-SNAPSHOT'.

I tested with version '2.0.0-M3' and Shared compiles again.

I'm going to try to reach him on the phone and clarify this.

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud