directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 12:37:45 GMT
Hi,

It's now completely working now !
Both goals of the Release plugin are working great (release:prepare and
release:perform).
Once again, thanks a lot Felix for your help on Maven. ;)

However, I still have one important question.

As it is right now the build will deploy on the Maven repository all our
plugins and all our distributions.
That's a total of 500 MB for a single release!!!

Which makes me wonder if it's really necessary to deploy the distributions
on the Maven repository.
If we remove the distributions, we _only_ have to deploy 200 MB, which is
much more reasonable...

WDYT?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud