directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:50:31 GMT
Hi Felix,

I need your help to fix the use of the release plugin in Studio's build.

At the moment, when I try to release I get an error when performing the
'release:perform' goal:
        [INFO] [deploy:deploy-file {execution: deploy-dist-macosx}]
        Uploading: scpexe://
vm094.oxylos.org/var/www/html/mirror-maven2/org/apache/directory/studio/ApacheDirectoryStudio/1.3.0-macosx/ApacheDirectoryStudio-1.3.0-macosx.tar.gz
        [INFO]
        [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
        [INFO]
        [INFO] Error deploying artifact: Error executing command for
transfer

    Exit code 255 - Host key verification failed.

    [INFO]
        [INFO]
        [INFO] Total time: 4 minutes 58 seconds
        [INFO] Finished at: Thu Oct 09 12:36:56 CEST 2008
        [INFO] Final Memory: 69M/147M
        [INFO]
        [INFO]

Maven is trying to deploy the distribution on the Oxylos machine instead of
the release maven repository.

The configuration for the deploy plugin is this one:
          <plugin>
            <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
            <executions>
              <execution>
                <id>deploy-dist-macosx</id>
                <phase>deploy</phase>
                <configuration>

<file>../target/distributions/ApacheDirectoryStudio-macosx-${pom.version}-dist.tar.gz</file>

<url>${pom.distributionManagement.snapshotRepository.url}</url>
                  <artifactId>ApacheDirectoryStudio</artifactId>
                  <groupId>${pom.groupId}</groupId>
                  <packaging>tar.gz</packaging>
                  <version>${pom.version}-macosx</version>
                  <uniqueVersion>false</uniqueVersion>
                  <!-- generatePom>false</generatePom -->
                </configuration>
                <goals>
                  <goal>deploy-file</goal>
                </goals>
              </execution>
            </executions>
          </plugin>

Felix, do you know how I can tweak the configuration so the file gets
deployed on the correct repository (without breaking the deployment for the
Oxylos machine)?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud