directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: Website / Downloadpages
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 09:22:33 GMT
The proxy is working here, and I can see the updated pages.

This looks almost good.
I think it would be good to have these links aligned on the right (and to
have the table width set to 100%).
I also think we should remove the links in the yellow box on the "ASC file"
and "MD5 file".

WDYT?

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

PS: At the moment, I can't ssh to p.a.o... :(
$ ssh pamarcelot@people.apache.org
ssh: connect to host people.apache.org port 22: Operation timed out

Is it working for you?