directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2008 11:58:43 GMT
Guys,

The "release:prepare" goal is working! ;) At last...

Here are the few modifications I had to do to make it work:

   - Exclude the 'test-integration-core' and 'test-integration-ui' projects
   from the build (so they don't get released).
   - Change the version of the studio-maven-plugin to a released one (ie.
   1.0.1).
   - Change the '<preparationGoals>' in the configuration of the release
   plugin to "<preparationGoals>clean studio:eclipse
   install</preparationGoals>".

I tested the generated jars and distribution and they are working very well.

If everyone if ok with these modification, I'd like to apply them on trunk.
WDYT ?

Unfortunately, I was not able to test the deployment using the
"release:perform" goal because Studio's pom refers to TLP pom version 13
which does not allow us to change the remote repository.
Maybe, we can release the TLP pom version 14, so I can try this.
WDYT ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud