directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r699310 - in /directory/studio/trunk: ./ aciitemeditor/ apacheds-configuration-feature/ apacheds-configuration-help/ apacheds-configuration/ apacheds-feature/ apacheds-help/ apacheds-launcher/ apacheds/ connection-core/ connection-ui/
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 14:02:14 GMT
This time it works great!
2 min 23 sec (in fastbuild) against 6 min. 38 sec (in normal build).

And "mvn clean install" really works too...

The only ugly thing is this pretty well named "!must_stay_empty_property"
property, but there's nothing we can do about it.
I tried the "<activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>" flag but it's not
working because:
"All profiles that are active by default are automatically deactivated when
a profile in the pom is activated on the command line or through its
activation config." as it is mentioned in this page [1].

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud

[1] -
http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-profiles.html