directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot" ...@marcelot.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r699310 - in /directory/studio/trunk: ./ aciitemeditor/ apacheds-configuration-feature/ apacheds-configuration-help/ apacheds-configuration/ apacheds-feature/ apacheds-help/ apacheds-launcher/ apacheds/ connection-core/ connection-ui/
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:55:21 GMT
Hi Felix,

I tried various fixes to make our tweak for the help plugins work, but I
could not find one working.

The only solution I see is to get rid of the help-pom.xml file and duplicate
the generation code in each help plugin project.
But this is a very "bad" and "ugly" solution...

Maybe you see another solution we could use ?

Thanks,
Pierre-Arnaud