directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Missing location for Samples [was Embedding ApacheDS as a Web Application]
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:22:55 GMT
Emmanuel Lecharny schrieb:
> {svn}/directory
>  samples
>    branches
>    tags
>    trunk
>
> should be ok. Do we need the Archetype sub-level ?
>
> (I think that sample-a, sample-b are under trunk ?)
I'm also fine with this. Just one question/remark: archetypes can/should
be released. So this would look then like
samples
  trunk
    apacheds-webapp-archetype
    sample-a
    sample
  tags/apacheds-webapp-archetype/1.0/  (or)
  tags/1.0/apacheds-webapp-archetype/ (or)
  tags/apachds-webapp-archetype-1.0/

Or do we consider archetypes just like 'normal' samples which are never
released and deploy them just as snapshot on the CI server?

Felix