directory-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Studio] Using the Maven Release Plugin
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2008 15:44:08 GMT
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> We're almost there...
>
> This time it's not failing, but it is trying to deploy the
> distribution on p.a.o, instead of using the altDeploymentRepository
> property.
>
> See the log attached to this mail.
>
> Any hints about that?

If this are the just fixed dist from the studio/studio deploy-file
you'll need to add similar to your settings.xml as I did on the Ci
server and adapt it to your needs (e.g. profile ...). deploy:deploy-file
doesn't seems to respect altDeploymentRepository but only accepts a url.
Otherwise it's taken from Apache TLP pom pointing to p.a.o.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">
  <profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>CI</id>
      <properties>

<studio.dist.url>${pom.distributionManagement.snapshotRepository.url}</studio.dist.url>
      </properties>
    </profile>
  </profiles>
</settings>