directory-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Leicher <andreas-leic...@web.de>
Subject [ApacheDS] Question on Use of Authorization Data
Date Sun, 05 Oct 2008 20:30:20 GMT
Hi,

I would like to include some custom data in the Authorization Data field
of the Kerberos Messages between client and server. My goal is to extend
the data that the client and the server exchange by an additional token.
I just want to add some extra functionality to the client and server
reading and processing this field of additional data for a small proof
of concept in personal use.

In which classes is this message field handled on the client and the
server side?
Where else could I put additional data, that gets transported from
client to server and vice-versa?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,
Andreas