directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connecting the embedded way via JNDI: Cannot find directory service in environment
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2008 23:36:03 GMT
Stefan Zoerner wrote:
> Alex Karasulu wrote:
>> Thanks Stefan and sorry for the trouble after these changes.
>
> No need to worry. The code to start and stop the server without JNDI
> is so much easier now. It is definitely worth a little trouble.
I think something valuable would be to do the very same thing (embedding
the server) _without_ using JNDI. The Core API is way easier than JNDI.
We have to write a quick sample in this area.

Thanks Stefan for the update, and thanks Alex for the clarifications !

nn guys !

PS : Stefan, I think that with the new Referral handling, we may fix a
lot of the Vsldap errors we had (Standard). It's not finished yet, but
will be soon.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel L├ęcharny
www.iktek.com