I'd love to get Derby out - it adds a lot to the footprint.

I can help with the mapping of data structures to LDAP.  As Emmanuel said the best way is to embellish the page we already have in confluence perhaps with a section on each data structure and we can write out the quartz schema for it.

Looking initially at the DB schema you provided Kiran I can see this will be pretty easy to do.  For starters we will have a quartzTrigger ABSTRACT objectClass with a quartzTriggerName attribute and a quartzTriggerGroup attribute.  This can be extended for quartzCronTrigger, quartzBlobTrigger, quartzSimpleTrigger STRUCTURAL objectClasses.  Under a trigger we can subordinate the jobs the trigger has fired off.  This is oversimplified I know but these are the best steps to take to just knock this out.

It will not be that hard to do.  Once we know the schema and namespace organization it's pretty easy to do and I'm not very worried about the schema design at all.

Alex