On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Emmanuel Lecharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
Felix Knecht wrote:
Hi Emmanuel
Just wanted to know how it covers what's inside this page :

You're right, there's no vote necessary. I totally missed reading this (and just followed the suggestion made on the
list :-(.
no worries :)

What is important is that we have the best possible build, and this page is an important part of the whole picture, so I just wanted to be sure that what you want to do is on line with it.

I really need to dive into this deeper before doing something, sorry.
Don't be sorry ! You are probably, with Alex, the two guys who have the deepest understanding of the current build. (I'm just using the build myself ;)

Oh please I can barely send out an email properly. David probably is the most aware about Maven among us.