Ahh thanks Felix for the heads up - I will make sure we're ok with respect to this.

Alex

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 2:38 AM, Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org> wrote:
Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot schrieb:
> Hi Felix,
>
> Yeah. Alex indicated to the PMC yesterday that he will be releasing
> the TLP pom today. ;)

Thanks for the info, Pierre-Arnaud.

@PMC
Please be aware the apacheds will not be releasable in its current state
when using the TLP pom (once again)!
See http://vm094.oxylos.org/projects/apacheds/rat-report.html

Just try to run [apacheds] with mvn install -Prelease (of course using
the latest TLP pom) and you'll get aware of the problem.

There are a lot of license issues reported by RAT. -> Either comment the
RAT check in TLP pom before releasing TLP pom or a lot of work will need
to be done before apacheds can be released!

Regards
Felix